Grain and Pulses Quality and Standards Training and B2B, 11 – 13 July 2017
All AAA members are invited to the Grain & Pulses Quality and Standards Training and B2B (Market Linkages) that will take place in Meru County Kenya from Tuesday 11th July and Thursday 13th July 2017.
The Training will cover the following Topics;
– Grain Quality and Standards,
– Post- Harvest Handling and Management
– Ware House operations & Management
– Soil Analysis and repairs
Why should you Attend;
– An opportunity to be trained by experienced trainer from East Africa
– An Opportunity to visit a AAA Member company doing ware house receipt system.
– Network with Grain & Pulses Aggregators from 6 countries in Africa i.e.
– An opportunity to participate and exhibit in the EAGC Grain & Pulses
Expo to be held in Meru County on Thursday 13th July 2017.
– An opportunity to have a B2B with Grain Buyers from India.